SogeTeam
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

SogeTeam

Bienvenue dorénavant sur le forum de la SogeTeam !

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% sur les sacs à dos pour ordinateur ...
Voir le deal
19.99 €

[SPOIL IMPORTANT] Jump Fiesta 2009 : Info de Oda

4 participants
AuteurMessage
Lufach
Newseur/RawHunter
Newseur/RawHunter
Lufach

Masculin

[SPOIL IMPORTANT] Jump Fiesta 2009 : Info de Oda Empty
MessageSujet: [SPOIL IMPORTANT] Jump Fiesta 2009 : Info de Oda   [SPOIL IMPORTANT] Jump Fiesta 2009 : Info de Oda Icon_minitimeLun 29 Déc - 20:04

source : http://forums.mangas-fr.com/index.php/topic,19203.msg513671.html#msg513671

Citation :
Okay, sorry guys, I`m really tired and can`t give a full rundown tonight but I will tell you the big details which are movie 10 and Impel Down. I was in line all day to get decent spots at each of the 4 stages I visited today and there wasn`t even space to squat. It was miserable and I`m beat but I`ll be damned if I don`t regret a moment. I will try to get more pictures/movies tomorrow and then post them in a big mish-mash but onto what you were waiting for.

Movie 10

Oda wrote the whole story. We were shown a trailer that was nearly identical to the one we saw in theaters however the text had been tweaked. It was stating `Only Oda knows THIS story!` and it also didn`t mention the Crystal Ship`s Log. However they seem to have tweaked the trailer and Shiki`s face is visible ever so slightly when he`s chomping the cigar. I`ll draw a shitty sketch from memory if they don`t make it available online in the next 48 hours. We were then shown Oda`s sketches of him. He has long hair that comes down the front of his shoulders. He also has a spike-like object coming out of his head that I can only compare to the spikes on Anima from FFX`s head with a wire? rod? running through them from ventral to dorsal side of his body. His face is actually cartoony to a lesser extent but having a hard time comparing him to anyone from OP. Has a real Disney vibe but definitely Oda`s work. We also have the introduction of a character called Dr. Indigo. Wonder what that`s about. There was a whole plethora of animals. Zebras, sharks, birds. They seem to have a great importance. As Taiar conveyed they seem to be in a group??? of sorts and Nami may join them. So that jives with my observation from the trailer about her going awol. Also some large fortress or location, not really sure, that called in English STRONGWORLD. I thought it was STRONGHOLD but I was busy writing notes and fangasming and a friend to my left caught my mistake.

And Impel Down.

Oda is a humble man. A man who likes pranks and dicking around, but he is a humble man. He had this to say about Impel Down. He is now formulating how he`ll handle the end of this arc in his head right now. That is to say, how to depict it. He has said that each and every page he is constructing for the climax has the potential to be, and I quote, "...epic...", as continuous full-page spreads of one amazing event after another, however, if he wrote things how he wanted to he could never get on to drawing all the amazing islands of the New World that he has planned so in his mind he WANTS to wrap up Impel Down in a year. They were NOT clear as to whether that included the war but I think we`ll see.

Oda`s estimates on time are horrific so it seems we have at least one year of ID ahead of us. No complaints from me. He was coy about the New World and said he has lots of ideas that he cannot wait to put to paper.

I will follow with details regarding specific events later because I missed sending you guys a lot as I was watching and taking notes but those are the big pieces that needed to get out ASAP.

voilà voilà je réouvre le topic cette fois c'est bien présenté!
faudrait faire une trad, jvais pas l'emprunter

en clair ça veut dire que impel down va durer toute l'année
ya donc des chances que les autres mugis interviennent
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://sogeteam.forum-actif.net/
Shanks
Membre D'Honneur
Membre D'Honneur
Shanks

MessageSujet: Re: [SPOIL IMPORTANT] Jump Fiesta 2009 : Info de Oda   [SPOIL IMPORTANT] Jump Fiesta 2009 : Info de Oda Icon_minitimeMer 22 Avr - 18:40

hé hé vu le 540 impel down pourrait bien durer toute l'année, d'ailleurs il semblerait que l'on ait pas trop à attendre la Raw du 540, déjà 8 scans sur arlong park de "bien" travaillées quand j'y suis allé ce midi Wink (désolé j'ai un peu la flemme de faire le topic aujourd'hui mais vous allez être agréablement surpris je pense)
ShiroKuro
Fondateur/Cleaneur
Fondateur/Cleaneur
ShiroKuro

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: [SPOIL IMPORTANT] Jump Fiesta 2009 : Info de Oda   [SPOIL IMPORTANT] Jump Fiesta 2009 : Info de Oda Icon_minitimeJeu 23 Avr - 16:24

1 an rien que dans la prison .... et merde ..
https://sogeteam.forum-actif.net
sanji20 The Prince

sanji20 The Prince

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: [SPOIL IMPORTANT] Jump Fiesta 2009 : Info de Oda   [SPOIL IMPORTANT] Jump Fiesta 2009 : Info de Oda Icon_minitimeJeu 23 Avr - 19:44

je pense qu'oda l'a dit dans un des scans ou dans un site j'ai oublie... mais ça va dure 1an dans ID
[SPOIL IMPORTANT] Jump Fiesta 2009 : Info de Oda 70145
http://one-piece1907powaa.skyrock.com/1.html
ShiroKuro
Fondateur/Cleaneur
Fondateur/Cleaneur
ShiroKuro

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: [SPOIL IMPORTANT] Jump Fiesta 2009 : Info de Oda   [SPOIL IMPORTANT] Jump Fiesta 2009 : Info de Oda Icon_minitimeDim 26 Avr - 18:46

Tant pis on véra bien comment ça se passe ^^'
https://sogeteam.forum-actif.net
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [SPOIL IMPORTANT] Jump Fiesta 2009 : Info de Oda   [SPOIL IMPORTANT] Jump Fiesta 2009 : Info de Oda Icon_minitime

[SPOIL IMPORTANT] Jump Fiesta 2009 : Info de Oda
Page 1 sur 1